Accelerate Your Digital Transformation
Build Powerful, Modern Business Applications in the Cloud
with Drag-n-Drop Simplicity
ParaSQL is an advanced Model-Driven, Data-Centric platform for
Rapid Business Process Automation and Integration
Build Powerful Business Applications.
Faster than anyone thought possible.
With ParaSQL you can build powerful, cloud-based business applications with drag-n-drop simplicity.
These apps can run on any device, anywhere in the world. Desktop or mobile optimized.
You can even integrate with APIs – without writing a line of code.
Enterprise-grade features like triggers, stored procedures, API events, and role-based security
means it can scale to meet demanding requirements.
Yet because all UI layout, reporting, charting and even integration with other systems is done via drag-n-drop,
the first cut of even a complex application can be built in just a few afternoons.
- Build powerful, modern applications with drag-n-drop simplicity. Use API Events if desired.
- Unlimited applications all running from the same database for seamless integration across business functions.
- Next-generation integration capabilities using a Neo-Federated architecture for radically simplified
API integration (see below).
ParaSQL is the only platform available today with a Neo-Federated architecture that radically
simplifies integration with APIs.
- Remote APIs are abstracted into Virtual Tables inside your database via a simple point-n-click mapping.
- These Virtual Tables can then be used just like regular database tables – with full read and write capability.
All reads and writes are automatically translated into API calls to the remote system.
- Build data entry screens, reports, charts and advanced visualizations that span your database tables and remote systems
via your virtual table mappings without writing a single line of code.
- If you need to write business logic that spans multiple systems you can do so in a SINGLE language and not have to know
the nuances of the underlying APIs involved or how to translate data between them.
We think it's the future. Check out our list of Plug-n-Play integration drivers here for
a list of integrations available today.
A traditional federated architecture treats multiple databases within a single
company as a single logical database. ParaSQL's Neo-Federated architecture extends this concept to web APIs allowing
you to treat internal databases and web APIs as a single logical database.
Flexible Look & Feel
ParaSQL allows you to fully customize the CSS for your applications.
- Create a single CSS theme that spans multiple applications.
- Use different CSS themes for different applications.
- Create custom CSS classes to enforce standardization of look and feel across variations of an object type
(e.g. several custom classes of Text objects).
- Customize a little or a lot.
ParaSQL is built on top of the Google Cloud Platform using advanced cloud-native APIs.
This provides an extremly high level of reliability, scalability, speed and security.
- All data encrypted in transit and at rest.
- Replication to multiple physical data centers.
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) with Google Accounts (using your existing business email address) supports industry-leading
security pratices including two-factor authentication, hardware security keys and much more.
- Upcoming Single-Sign-On (SSO) with on-prem and cloud-hosted Microsoft Active Directory (via SAML 2.0)
streamlines enterprise deployments and reduces maintenance costs.
ParaSQL is a Google Cloud Platform Technology Partner.
New technology creates new opportunities.
- Automate business processes within and between business functions to make the entire organization more productive.
- Service your key customers better – at reduced cost – by offering portals so they
can directly interact with your latest data.
- Get even closer to your key partners and OEMs by automating business processes between organizations
with portals and APIs.
The New "Must Have" Technology
Model-Driven / Data-Centric technology is the new "must have" for competitiveness.
- Users won't believe how fast applications are delivered.
- CFOs won't believe how much money they're saving on implementation costs.
- IT managers won't believe how easy the maintenance is.
- Everyone will wonder how they ever got along without it.