- Send Email To. You can now connect a button to a Record or a Report object and send email to a group of records with a single click.
- Bulk Update & Delete:
- Bulk Update any number of rows in a table by specifying a filter to select the rows and an expression to set a column(s) value. Full expression syntax is supported, including all functions and operators.
- Bulk Delete any number of rows in a table by specifying a filter to select the rows for deletion.
- Enhanced Master Filter functionality so that it can now accept expressions as well as constants, allowing a dynamic filter to be locked down by the app designer and applied in conjunction with all user-specified filters.
- Added a formula tool bar to the Computed Column panel to make computed columns in reports easier to build.
- Added a formula tool bar to the Field Validation panel to make validation formulas easier to build.
- Added a Row Count option to the Account Settings panel and Tools menu that shows the current number of rows in each table.
- Improved data import with better pre-validation of data lengths and more informative error messages.
- Modifying a table and changing both keys and indexes in the same operation is now permitted.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Business App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Integration Servers
ParaSQL for Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce