- Improved Reporting:
- Rollup Capability. Now you can optionally generate Rollup Reports (sometimes referred to as master-detail reports) that automatically generate pretty-formatted groupings with super-aggregate data.
- Added auto Summarize options for Standard Deviation and Variance.
- Added support for Group By on a computed column.
- Added support for sorting on a computed column.
- New Drop Down List datatype. Now you can easily create a column of type Drop Down List for those instances where a separate table and pick list is overkill. Pick lists are still the preferred method if there are more than a handful of options or if the options may changed over time.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Business App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Integration Servers
ParaSQL for Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce