- Improved printing support:
- Record and Report objects now have a Print action that can be triggered with a Button object. Printing via this method causes Record and Report objects to grow in height dynamically rather than display scroll bars. Known limitations in this release: objects below the records are still positioned absolute and therefore may become hidden during print.
- Tab Group objects and Menu objects now print only their contents (UI controls are hidden during print).
- Icon objects now print correctly in Chrome and Safari (with IE and Firefox you will need to have Print Background Images turned on in your browser).
- Improved error checking for circular references.
- Select events are now implemented for Timeline Charts, so that you can click on a Timeline chart element and trigger a Data Link.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Business App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Hyper Connect Engine
ParaSQL for MS Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce