- Event Listeners. Various objects including fields and HTML widgets now emit events in response to user activity. See the Events... option on the tool bar for detailed information. Sample usage scenarios:
- Add a "keypress" event listener to a Quick Search field so that pressing the Enter key automatically clicks a search button.
- Add a "render" event listener to an HTML widget so that you can perform custom rendering when the widget is displayed.
- widget.addEventListener(event, listener) New API methods enable the adding of event listeners to widgets. See the API documentation for the Event class for more information.
- Report Column Allow Wrap. A Report can now optionally wrap text in any column; use Report Column > Align > Allow Wrap to enable/disable.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and smaller improvements.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Database App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !