- Barcode Fields. Simply drag a Virtual Field from the palette and chose Barcode as its type. Your barcode field can then use a simple formula like @value(MyTable.MyField) to set its value. Barcodes can be rendered in any of the following formats: CODE128 (automatic mode switching), CODE128 A/B/C (force mode), EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC (A), CODE39, ITF-14, MSI10, MSI11, MSI1010, MSI1110, Pharmacode, Codabar.
- @ReportValue(ID, TableName, ColumnName) Expressions can now reference data in the selected row of a Report object. Report objects do not trigger recalc, so this function should only be used in query filters, default value calculations, etc.
- Report Action Clear Selection. New action method for buttons to clear the selected row in a Report object.
- Report Option Calculate Total Row Count. Report objects have a new option that allows you to optionally calculate the total number of rows matching the filter. This is turned off by default as it slows query performance. The total row count is displayed alongside the Next and Prev buttons.
- ParaSQL API Reference Documentation. See the Help under File > App Scripts... for further details. The ParaSQL API Reference documentation can also be found here.
- Improved HTML Widget snippets. Many now use the Material Design icon font.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and smaller improvements.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Database App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !