- If an invalid object is dropped into a Record object it is now rejected (with an error message as to why).
- If an invalid object is dropped into a Report object is is now rejected (with an error message as to why).
- If a new column is added to a table, it is now automatically added as a hidden column in all Report objects based on that table.
- If the datatype of a column is changed, Report objects that reference that column are now updated with the correct column datatype.
- If a table column has a link added, changed, or removed, corresponding Field objects are now updated appropriately.
- More use friendly error messages are now displayed for many of the most common alter table errors.
- The default color scheme for newly created records was enhanced.
- The Color Picker panel now allows for fully custom color values with alpha transparency.
- Added full support for UTF-8 encoded international character sets; import, export, data entry, display, and query now all support UTF-8 encoded characters.
- Child records without Data Links now display an error message at runtime.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Business App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Integration Servers
ParaSQL for Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce