- Bubble Charts. A Chart Widget can now render as a Bubble Chart, providing up to four dimensions of visualization in a single chart.
- Donut Charts. A Chart Widget can now render as a Donut Chart, which is a pie chart with a hole in the middle.
- Animated Charts. New option Chart Styles > Options > Animate to enable chart animation for most chart types.
- HTML Widgets now have a Print As Document action which can be used to print a formatted multi-page document automatically filled in with database variables.
- The document variables can be text, formatted numbers, formatted dates, or images stored in the database.
- HTML Widgets now also have a predefined Merge Document snippet which provides a template for easily creating merge documents.
- If you have several different merge documents in your app, you can place them all under a hidden tab. Then use a button elsewhere in your app to "Print XYZ Document" that would a) switch to the tab with the merge document, b) call the HTML Widget's Print As Document action, and finally c) switch back to the original tab. This provides the user with a simple means of printing one or more different types of merge documents for the record they are currently working with.
- The current implementation is limited to a single document merge and is not yet capable of multi-document merge.
- Bug fix for duplicate records when using a ReportWidget or ChartWidget as a child object of a RecordWidget under certain circumstances.
- Miscellaneous smaller improvements.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Enterprise App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Integration Servers
ParaSQL for Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce