- Visibility Formulas:
- Any UI object can now be assigned a Visibility Formula, including individual tabs, menu options, fields, buttons, etc.
- If the visibility formula evaluates to true, the object is visible, otherwise the object is hidden.
- This enables many flexible UI options, such as: only showing a certain tab to a particular user, hiding fields based upon previous input, etc.
- Advanced Filters:
- You can now optionally specify a free-form SQL WHERE clause for any saved filter, including those for records, reports, charts, and pick lists.
- Advanced filters can make use of any ParaSQL @function to substitute UI values into the query as needed.
- Append Record. Record objects now have a new Append Record action (in addition to the previous Insert Record action).
- New @ROLE function returns the name of the Role associated with the currently logged in user.
- Virtual Field Default Values. Virtual fields may now have default values.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Business App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Integration Servers
ParaSQL for Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce