- Make RESTful API calls directly from the database.
- This is an Enterprise-only feature and requires a dedicated database server.
- There is a new ParaSQL system table called parasql_http_request.
- You can use a trigger or stored procedure to add a record to this table specifying a HTTP method (GET/POST/DELETE), a URL, a user/pass combo for HTTP Basic Auth, and the name of a stored procedure to call once the response is received.
- ParaSQL will make the request and write the response to the parasql_http_request table (including the status code and full header info) and then call the stored procedure you specified (if any).
- This allows for flexible, powerful, easy-to-implement custom integrations with most RESTful APIs on the web.
- Contact email@example.com for documentation and example code.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Database App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !