- New QuickSearch box for Pick Lists.
- Pick lists may now have their own QuickSearch box.
- To enable a QuickSearch box on an existing pick list, simply create a filter called QuickSearch.
- On newly created records, a default QuickSearch filter is created for each foreign key field. You may customize or delete this QuickSearch filter as needed.
- In your QuickSearch filter, you may reference the QuickSearch box with the formula @value(Virtual.QuickSearch)
- Duplicate App. You can now copy an app to the same database to create a duplicate. See File > Copy App to...
- When creating Data Links between objects, the target object now has its AutoRun filter turned off by default.
- For Report objects, turning on Select Distinct Rows now automatically turns on Don't Retrieve Hidden Columns.
- Parent Record objects now keep their scroll position even when switching between tabs.
- Parent Report objects now keep their scroll position even when switching between tabs.
- Better reporting of DeadlineExceededExceptions for long running transactions.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Business App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Hyper Connect Engine
ParaSQL for MS Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce