- New File > Copy App to... command. Allows an Administrator to copy an application (including its tables, triggers and data) to another database account. The user performing the copy must be an Administrator on both the source and target databases.
- Custom Report Column Colors. Now each column in a Report can have its own text color and background color.
- Conditional Number Formatting. You can now specify a custom color for negative numbers.
- Computed F(x) Columns in Reports can now be deleted or hidden.
- New Report option Hide Columns to Right.
- New Report option Don't Retrieve Hidden Columns. For tables with many hidden columns this can provide a significant performance improvement.
- New Report option Select Distinct Rows.
- Various performance improvements for very large databases (with hundreds of tables and millions of rows).
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Business App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Integration Servers
ParaSQL for Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce