- Database Triggers:
- ParaSQL now has full support for custom database triggers. See Tools > Database triggers... in the ParaSQL design window.
- Record inserts, updates, and deletes can now automatically trigger other actions, such as logging changes, updating related values, or sending email notifications (see below).
- Trigger actions support the full MySQL syntax including BEGIN and END blocks with multiple statements, variable declarations, looping and branching syntax.
- Email Notifications:
- Triggers can schedule emails to be sent either immediately or on a delayed basis.
- Emails can be in plain text or HTML format.
- All email parameters (e.g. to, subject, body, etc.) may be derived from any combination of hard-coded values, variables and/or database queries. This allows for extremely flexible solutions, ranging from simple hard-coded notifications to the sending of complex, dynamically generated HTML emails.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Business App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !
ParaSQL Integration Servers
ParaSQL for Azure SQL Database
ParaSQL for MS SQL Server 2016
ParaSQL for SalesForce