- Prompt for Unsaved Changes. Now a user is warned if they attempt to close a browser window that contains unsaved changes.
- Multiple Asynchronous Button Actions. When a Button object has multiple actions, some of which result in asynchronous behavior (e.g. saving, querying), each asynchronous action is now completed before the next Button action is run.
- Improved Design Window:
- The Palette and Tool Bar now remain visible as you scroll your app, making large designs easier to work with.
- Objects now snap-to-grid on resize making layout alignment easier.
- Text dropped into a Record object now matches the Record object's look.
- Pick List Dynamic Filtering. Now a Pick List can have a filter with an expression that refers to fields and other variables. Example: A Pick List that only displays Cities that match the Zip_Code field.
- Absolute Field References. Now @functions() in formulas allow you to reference a field's ID directly as an alternative to table_name.column_name syntax.
- New @FirstValue() function. Allows a formula to refer to the values in the first record of a child record. Useful for certain formulas in 1-to-1 relationships.
- New Virtual Notes Field. Allows multiple lines of text to be displayed in a virtual field.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The Cloud Platform for Rapid Database App Development !
What is ParaSQL ?
ParaSQL is simply the fastest way to build and deploy powerful cloud-native database applications !